• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality of vidéo and music

Quality of music and vidéo ?
    MP4, mp3, divx ???
    how many cds is there ?

what music/video?

What video and music are you talking about?

KoalaBear33

Comment

Music's in MP3.

Ancient, Medieval and Industrial age music's alright...but when I get to Modern...I turn it off. I don't know who thought that that Kenny G inspired drivel represents music of the modern era. Talk about cheesy.

Comment

well, my favorite music is in the modern ages, the rest i never cared about but i love the modern stuff. Just has a nice feel to it
        "Go Navy, beat Army!"
        "Something my father once told me.... Don't start a fight, but always finish one...."

Comment

I agree, the modern music for some reason is just more apealing to me and is more catchy. I like that jazz tune.

Comment

Apparently someone else has the same conception about the music as treedom does. Check out the day's User Friendly comic strip:

UF comic strip 20th Nov '01

And about the music quality, it seems that on my system the music is buggy and has made the game hang a couple of times, so I play without it. Still, from what I've been able to listen, doesn't seem that I'm really missing that much.
            "Practice makes perfect. But if nobody's perfect, why practice?"

Comment

Video -- there isn't any (well almost none). There are no wonders videos. Only the Spaceship victory gets a video, other victory conditions don't. That one and the opening one are the only thing in the game. Very disappointing.

Music -- everyone's tastes are different but I like most of it. Its one of the few games I didn't turn off the music in the first hour.

Comment

Working...
              X