Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else annoyed by workers' animation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else annoyed by workers' animation ?

During my games, I usually capture a lot of workers from enemy cities, and put them on "automate".
    As the number of workers increases, It sometimes takes several minutes to finish a turn, having to watch every single worker moving around doing his chores.
    I tried disabling the automated moves animation from the properties menu, but it doesn't help.

What do you think ?

It looks too AOEish... PW is the best solution.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Re: Anyone else annoyed by workers' animation ?

Originally posted by Flash70
      During my games, I usually capture a lot of workers from enemy cities, and put them on "automate".
      As the number of workers increases, It sometimes takes several minutes to finish a turn, having to watch every single worker moving around doing his chores.
      I tried disabling the automated moves animation from the properties menu, but it doesn't help.

What do you think ?
      Does pressing the SHIFT key whilst they are moving help? It works for the computer units....
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Working...
      X