keyboard shortcut for rails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keyboard shortcut for rails?

I can't find anywhere in the manual how to tell a worker "build railroad until you get here"

you can do it with roads.

shift+control+R

-bondetamp
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
    -H. L. Mencken

Comment

Don't even need the 'Control'.

Just Shift-R
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The problem is poor writing in this case.

Good indication I saw of the game being rushed.

Incorrect language(English) from your advisor.
        ie Lets build Knight.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If I actually heard that from an advisor I'd be like Night(without a K) what the heck?

And in the button, it just says use (R) for railroad. It doesn't say to shift. Careless.
        A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

Comment

A little thing I noticed was on in the index on page 226 of the Instruction Manual where under Culture it says "improvements, 110-1111".

Comment

Well...at least it's better than the manual for Tropico. What a sad sad piece of work that was.

Comment

p. 197 of the manual.

-Yook

Comment

Working...
              X