Question about transports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about transports

i don't have the game yet, but i was wondering how transports work in civ3.
    What sort of transport units are there and what are their a/d/m?
    Is there something like active defend, where units in a transport defend against attackers?
    Can you see what an enemy transport is carrying?
    Can transports attack?
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

0/1/3-5 or thereabouts
    no
    no
    and no

Comment

....although for some reason, transport sound effects sound like machine guns insetad of engines....

Comment

The transports look and sound more like landing craft for a squad storming a beach than the large, long range troop tansport that is their purpose. (IIRC, CTP had troop ships for this purpose, whihc looked more realistic.)
        I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

Comment

Transports CAN attack

Transports CAN attack. I know because I've done it, and won. They only attack at one, but if you're desperate you can order them into the fray.
          "Terminate, with extreme prejudice"

Comment

Re: Transports CAN attack

Originally posted by PresidentMike
            Transports CAN attack. I know because I've done it, and won. They only attack at one, but if you're desperate you can order them into the fray.
            so it would be possible to change a transport unit with the editor and increase it's attack?
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
            X