Chieftain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chieftain

I think one of the better improvement in Civ3 is the AI. It's quite challenging right now and I'm very pleased.

My 'gripe' now though is that not all games I'd played Civ1 & Civ2 was for challenge. Sometimes I'm just looking to kick some b@tt and/or have a quick game.

Unfortunately, this now seems impossible in Civ3. Even on Chieftain level the comp. is very challenging and games take quite a long time.

Maybe I'm just not that good yet, who knows, but I think from the evidence I've seen I'm right about this. Can't please them all I guess...

Grab a copy of C&C or CTP if you want a quick -kill thrill. That's what I do.

Comment

Or if you want a guaranteed win in Civ 3, just start a game with no other civs...

Or edit the nation you want to play as, and give them all bonuses, and a super-unit that has 9 moves, builds cities, has high attack, high defence, and costs 1 shield to build. And can be built from the start
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
      X