How many Civs do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Civs do you want?

So, whats better for a good game, either as a warmonger or peaceful builder....7 Civs or the whole kit and kaboodle, or somewhere in between. I don't know, but i'm beginning to think the more the merrier. The one game where I played with more than 7 civs was a lot more intense than any other game. (I didn't even KNOW you could have more than that...I was randomizing things and clicked Make All Random when starting the game. After a few hours or so I thought I had embassies with all of the AI civs when the Japanese contacted me...I was like "WTF? How many civs are in this game?". Yeesh, after a lot of map trading and sailing in a gally around coastlines I found that the entire map was occuipied by one civ or another! By the mid 18th century there was literally NO MORE ROOM ANYWHERE for a city!)

So whats your opinion? More? Less?

D4
    Less than the Usual Seven
    8.33%
    SEVEN!!
    16.67%
    Cram all of 'em in! More the Merrier!
    66.67%
    Somewhere in between
    8.33%
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

I don't care, as long as they put the vikings back in .
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away" --Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Re: How many Civs do you want?

Originally posted by D4everman
      ...I was like "WTF? How many civs are in this game?". D4
      That's classic. Famous last words.

Comment

Working...
      X