Thanks Dan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dan

I agree with previous thanks given to Soren at Firaxis but I would also like to thank Dan Magaha in particular.

I don't know if Firaxis paid him to check this site or he did it in his own time, but his titbits of information before we knew much about Civ3 were much appreciated. Despite what many said, it made me feel that Firaxis really did appreciate how much this game means to so many people.

His ability to put up with so much negative ignorant comments and respond in a light hearted manner was impressive.

i agree, dan was always the coolest firaxian on here. the early info on units being able to retreat was really cool because we didn't have to read about it from some other site. it came strait from the horses mouth
    Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Wow, I appreciate that... thanks! On one hand I *do* get paid by Firaxis to handle the website (and interacting with fans is part of that job), but on the other, like I've said before, I'm a gamer too, so I just try to do whatever I can...

...sniff....sniff... I'd like to thank the academy, and my parents, and my co-stars....

Dan
      Dan Magaha
      Firaxis Games, Inc.
      --------------------------

Comment

Hey don't get all carried away. Don't want to see you drinking all that bonus money at the 'Vous.

Comment

Dan, your the man!

Comment

Guys, he's not going to give you a free copy of Civ3 no matter what you say.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
              Guys, he's not going to give you a free copy of Civ3 no matter what you say.
              well, he could send me those designer's notes i was promised in my LE

Comment

Working...
              X