Foreign Advisor window - Rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Advisor window - Rivals

Why is it that only a maximum of 7 rivals are shown in the Foreign Advisor window?

I guess if you play against more than 7 rivals - diplomacy is more of a guessing game - I wish I could see the others

Re: Foreign Advisor window - Rivals

Originally posted by TimTracey
    Why is it that only a maximum of 7 rivals are shown in the Foreign Advisor window?

I guess if you play against more than 7 rivals - diplomacy is more of a guessing game - I wish I could see the others
    The game was built for 8 civs. Playing with 16 was a very late addition.

Hold the shift key and right click on any of the leaders in the Foreign Advisor screen to pick one of the leaders you cannot see.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

You can also press Shift-D to bring up a text menu of all Civs.

Can we make a searchable FAQ? I can't count how many times this question has been posted. Despite being in the readme.
      Last edited by Auslander; November 7, 2001, 11:49.

Comment

Sorry for going a bit OT, but is everybody able to see the lines that are supposed to show the relationships between the civs in the foreign advisor screen?

I get no lines whatsoever, and I think I read on this board that someone else had the same problem, though I can't seem to find that post now. I've tried everything I can think of: clicking on the leaders, selecting several civs by shift-clicking... nothing. And I do have embassies and spies in all rival capitals, in case that matters.

Comment

Knas, did you check the 'checkbox' to the right that has those lines?

Comment

Yes... But I found the solution problem in another thread. If anyone else using an ATI LT Pro graphics card has this problem - try changing from the official to the alternative drivers (found on the ATI website). It worked for me

Comment

Working...
            X