Another minor but important bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another minor but important bug.

It seems if you alter anything that would alter the look of the tech tree that is accessed through the sci. advisor, the tree becomes unusable.

This is minor, but it does prevent you from changing your research if you accidently click on the "whats the big picture" when which tech to research is asked. Once you open up the big picture, whatever was selected get researched and you cant change it. I suspect this may become a bigger problem once scenarios/mods start rolling out.

just goto your science advisor and you can click on a new tech.
    you can change it that way anytime you want to.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

no, you seem to have misunderstood me.

here is the example,

I removed all airplanes from the game, since there was no defense against them. So what happens to the sci. advisors secreen? That's right, the icons under flight and advanced flight no longer display the respective icons for bomber, fighter, jet fighter and the stealths.... but this messes up the WHOLE screen, so much so that arrows point at nowhere and all techs are in different positions and NOT clickable.

Comment

aaaaah, now I see.
        I'm sorry, I did indeed misunderstood.

hmmmmm, sounds indeed like a bug.
        You can alter the game, but please don't
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I wouldnt - but with air superiority not working....

Comment

I think it may work (if you could call it that), if you WAKE units and put them on air superiority EVERY TURN. For some reason, they go to sleep instead of being active the next turn like after other air missions.

Not sure really - but deliberately posting misinformation is a great way to get someone who really knows what's up to post what's correct. Appeals to the ego.

The editor is seriously messed up.

Comment

Working...
            X