Getting Deposed sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Deposed sucks...

Anyone have any tips as to stopping this?

I've been deposed with like 8 -10 mech inf's in the city. Sucks when you have to take each of there cities like 3 times.

I know it sounds trecherous, and world opinion of you declines...but I just raze them and move my own settlers in. I won't even waste time trying to quell a rebellion or risk losing the city to their culture. I keep a settler and a few workers in the back ranks ready to move in as soon as the hardware burns their city to the ground. Instant city. Works for me.

-JD

Comment

Make sure your culture is the greatest the world has ever seen.

I have lost only one city this way, and that was because I moved all but one swordsman away. It was my own fault. I always keep them because others are usually in awe of my culture
      To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

I'm razing every city that doesn't have a wonder in it =]

One thing that sorta works: take everything out of the city, and just recapture it, but that a pain too.

It almost seems like the only real option is to bomb it until its like 1 pop size.

Comment

keep your culture as high as possible, not too difficult and don't play on diety level .

I like culture. It helps balance things out for the builder.

Comment

I keep my culture high too, and have yet to see the AI have higher than mine. But on a border city in the middle of a war, it's hard to build temples and libraries.

-JD

Comment

Working...
            X