Gameplay Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay Questions

1. Are the "We love the King" effects still the same as in Civ2 for all the different governments?

2. Can units be upgraded outside cities with barracks?

3. How can the city governors be switched off?

4. After I received a tech (currently-researched) via tech-exchange, the science advisor chose a new tech to research without informing me. Is this a bug?

1. Are the "We love the King" effects still the same as in Civ2 for all the different governments?

as far as i can tell wltk now reduces corruption under despotism, monarchy, republic, and democracy...i haven't experianced it with communism yet, but i think it would most likely have the same effect

2. Can units be upgraded outside cities with barracks?

as far as i know, the answer is no

3. How can the city governors be switched off?

i would assume so, but then again i haven't ever turned them on

4. After I received a tech (currently-researched) via tech-exchange, the science advisor chose a new tech to research without informing me. Is this a bug?

unsure, it could go either way as a bug or a feature

Comment

About turning off city governors, I and others in this forum have experienced problems with instructing the governors to NOT build certain things. I would figure one way to turn off governors is to instruct them to NEVER build anything in ALL CITIES. But like I said, I told my costal governors to NEVER build naval units...and after a few turns they were back to building iron clads. So...it could be a bug.

-JD

Comment

Working...
      X