2) Good
    46.99%
    3) Fair
    16.87%
    4) Bad
    2.41%
    5) Terrible
    0.00%
    Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

*bump*
    Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

Almost off the front page

*BUMP*

Comment

Firaxis botching of Air vs Sea unit and Air vs Ground unit combat is enough to knock it off the stellar level. Also, to many features that suffered from the apparent rush to get get the gme out (Infogrames fault, not Firaxis).

It could have been stellar, but a bad design decision by Firaxis and Infogrames greed knock it down a level.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

With a few small issues fixable in the patch, it could become Stellar. For now it's very Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Grunthex
            With a few small issues fixable in the patch, it could become Stellar. For now it's very Good.
            100% agree

Comment

I'd give it a Stellar but this iteration of the series keeps kicking my butt, even in Warlord. The Scenario Ed. needs work too. You know the music has got to go when the dog starts howling
              The music is too repetitious. Therefore, I rated C3 as Good.

Comment

Working...
              X