Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your advice on buying...

Hi,

Over here in Europe, Civ3 becomes available within 2 weeks (in most countries I guess). Those who ordered Civ3 in America already are playing and filling huge numbers of treads with their comments. It's no use to read all those messages (yes, I do have some other things to do) so let's take a poll.

What is your advice to civ3 players who are still waiting for a release?
    Yes... BUY, it's definitely worth it...
    83.33%
    Forget it, a waste of money and time
    8.33%
    Wait till civ4 comes out and then buy civ3 for a discount price...
    8.33%
    -------------------------------><------------------------------
    History should be known for learning from the past...
    Nah... it only shows stupidity of mankind.
    -------------------------------><------------------------------

I never played any Civ game before buying/playin civ 3 and I must say, I'm addicted
    I'm terrible at the game still, but that's okay. I'm glad it's tough! I wasn't sure what kind of replay value it would have, but erm.. I've played one game all the way through (thanks for the bags under my eyes!) and a few where I've gotten just a bit in and decided to start over.
    The one that I played all the way through was a blast! I played against two other civs, all of us on the same land, and won (the score at least) I *thought* I did pretty good but when it all ended, and my rating came up (I won't spoil it, but the rating meter will crack you up!!), I was like 3rd from the bottom hehe. Played on easiest level too

The one and only thing I don't like is how the screen pauses, jitters, jumps when scrolling around the land. Ugh it's annoying! Other than that, it's a wonderful game as long as you can stand not sleeping
    How did I get here?

Comment

Working...
    X