No announcement yet.

inter AI wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i just have to make a reply about what's going on in my game. For the first i don't know how long, i had to make bargins to prevent the ai form going to war with me. Eventually everyone on my continent grew quite friendly with each other, others guys on other continent hated us. Now then, these annoying babylonians were the most powerful civ at the time. They had this little island off my coast that had a nice extra supply of iron and a great first and only supply of coal. So i went to war with the babylonians. I landed troops, took over two cities, played too much civ 2 and though i was set. Quickly found out how good this ai is at war. A couple of turns later, english ships along with babylonian set about 6 cavalry on the island, quickly took back both cities.

Well, peace was not made, me and the babs became great rivals. I quickly built a navy and blockaded the ocean between the babs mainland and the island, damn i love ironclads.... so good against wooden ships. Anyways, set over 8 cavalry i think it was... Took over the two cities again, put down the rebellions, suck all the ships they sent over to me. Took another city on the island, only one left.

Ah, i had enough by then i had the coal and iron, and my cities were becoming unhappy so i made peace. But the amazing thing is this. The babs were one of the top civs. i don't remember how many transports i sank but they must have contained all the babs offensive units. The persians and Zulu quickly declared war on the bab and virtually wiped them out. Now i got that other city, and the persians and zulu have wiped out the babalonians. Damn clever ai if you ask me... I did all the work for em! Now i'm stuck with a world at war. Persians and Zulus are at war with someone on my continent regularly. I'm trying to devise away to have war with one and prevent a military alliance to form... I want to win. I spent a long hard time getting ready for this moment. Soon my time will come.... Mwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    "Go Navy, beat Army!"
    "Something my father once told me.... Don't start a fight, but always finish one...."

Comment

That is strange. I'm still on my first game, it's like 1800 AD. I am #1 or #2. Chieftan level.

Civs have been at each other's throats constantly. I think this is like the 10th war.

I actually just got dragged into a war b/c I had a pact with the japanese who were attacked by the Russians...

Comment

Working...
      X