Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was sceptical about this, but it's true, and it works on regent

Probably works on all levels.

However, after asking ~ 99999999 / turn from 4 civs (and they all agreed), my income was no long in the +millions / turn ... I was deep in the red at -millions per turn.

Obviously it's buggy territory having too much money... My solution: I won't ask for that much

Comment

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by tmarcl

ROTFL!!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Marc
      Hey where did I see that comment before??

Comment

Originally posted by Hakkapeliitta

Oh my. I *really* hope that they get a patch out before the european release.
        The game will be available in Finland this friday

Comment

Re: .

Originally posted by MonarchyMajor
          I think this guy is lieing cause I cannot understand what the heck he is saying. His grammer is of a 11 year old.

The original poster made a mistake or two, but it was easy to understand. You, on the other hand, are in no position to accuse anyone of having the "grammer of a 11 year old." He certainly didn't make as many mistakes as you did in a single sentence.

If you would like to criticize, I suggest you do so in the following manner:

I think this guy is lying 'cause I cannot understand what the heck he is saying. His grammar is like that of an 11-year-old.
          To secure peace is to prepare for war.

Comment

Originally posted by francium
            Well they should be using 32-bit integers I think (that's the default integer length in my Linux, I don't program in Windows ), so overflow shouldn't happen so early

I believe that Soren confirmed in the chat that it is an overflow bug and that they were looking at it, and (hopefully) fixing it in the next patch. To be sure, look at the Soren chat log once it comes out.

Not that this does me any good, since the game still isn't out in Germany. Grrrrrr!

Comment

Working...
            X