Is this normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal

I finally won a game! yay! sadly i was getting VERY frustrated towards the end..

For one i wish my cities would stay on an item i want to build.. i turn off ever feature on the city mayer and they still switch from wealth to something else on me... it was driving me nuts!

Corruption - is buggin the hell out of me... all needed was oil.. what i got was a city that could not build cus of corruption.. very sad..

Pollution... within like 1 turn i had like 12 squares of pollution appear (before the polution reducing improvements) i spend at least 5-10 mins per turn organizing my stupid workers... having the workers use a command that searches JUST for polution.. would be VERY VERY usefull...

Also i need a question asked... can I still get voted in and stuff for UN after the stupid forced retirment in 2050?

shift-p tells a worker to auto search and clean pollution

Comment

For one i wish my cities would stay on an item i want to build.. i turn off ever feature on the city mayer and they still switch from wealth to something else on me... it was driving me nuts!
      Yeah, this is very annoying. I think they're fixing it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by haze111
        shift-p tells a worker to auto search and clean pollution

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! **** **** ***** *** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! DAMNIT!!!!

Why... Why no one mentioned it before...???
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

hehe.. boy the words i should of read the manual pop into my head ... what does the settlers do when there is no polution.. .even tho there is no time int he modern era when there is NO polution hehe.. thanks!

Comment

Re: Is this normal

Originally posted by ard_01
            You can set up a build queue like SMAC right? Although you shouldn't have to do that to keep the govs from changing what you are building.

Comment

Working...
            X