Production Problem.. help.. plz..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Problem.. help.. plz..

OK.. situaltion is like this.. Of course i didnt read my manuals..
    But.. this is really sick.. when i make some great wonders.. like pyramids.. or some.. After quite long turns later making it .. why gov. tell me cant work on that no longer and change production to other..
    Plz.. help me..

Someone else built it. There can only be one (great) wonder at a time. Sorry

Comment

hmm...

no.. no cities of mine made that wonders. and i tried make those in my capital.. it took 400 turns and only about 21 turns left to build it.. but.. suddenly gov. said no longer to work on that and changinr to others.. T.T any solution.. or did i do someting wrong..?

Comment

Re: hmm...

Originally posted by zeno
        no.. no cities of mine made that wonders. and i tried make those in my capital.. it took 400 turns and only about 21 turns left to build it.. but.. suddenly gov. said no longer to work on that and changinr to others.. T.T any solution.. or did i do someting wrong..?
        you poor guy.. this is your first civ game right?
        a (great) wonder is a thing only ONE civ can own. if some other civ completes the wonder you are building then you are forced to change your production to someting else because; a wonder is a UNIQUE thing..

this is not a FPS, read the manual & civilopedia boy.. you have a long way to go...

Comment

Working...
        X