A Vote for Swamps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Vote for Swamps...

I would like to say that I don't understand why swamps were left out of Civ3... and I would like them returned.

I would also like to find JUNGLE on both swamp and Grassland, and to be able to drain swamps (w/ say Electricity advance) and turn them to grasslands.

I know this may sound odd (esp. since "bad" terrain seems more common in civ3), but it just seems odd w/o swamps (and I also live in the Florida Everglades).

Also, what's up with Rails? I know they are the reason FIELDS were dropped, but I don't like the current scheme. It also make Forests completely useless after Railroads are available... how about a return to the +50% (or just a flat +1) sheilds in forests and mined squares, and adding back fields.

(I'd also like to see forested hills)

Anyone with me on this?

Re: A Vote for Swamps...

Originally posted by Trachmir
    Anyone with me on this?
    I'm afraid not.

Comment

At least I don't want to see any farmlands anymore, they were just unnecessary micromanagement.

Comment

I hate the fact that RR increase food as well as shields. No I'll have to put them everywhere which will dead ugly. RR should, like in civ2, only increase shields!
        No swamps, no problem is to me.
        Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Re: A Vote for Swamps...

Originally posted by Trachmir
          Anyone with me on this?
          I would like those improvements, but I believe there's some more important issues to fix first
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
          X