Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shameless brag from a successful Civer:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless brag from a successful Civer:)

I'm currently playing as the Chinese during late 1400 AD, and here are my achievements:

- 25 plus heavily populated cities
    - Massive, and I do mean massive territory with EVERY single square containing road and either irrigation or mine improvement.
    - 3000+ gold bank account with 200+ income PER turn
    - Very happy population
    - Averaging 5 turns per tech. (No.1 in technology)
    - Massive modern armies for middle age: longbow man and muskets.
    - All wonders except for one.
    - In Golden age triggered by Sun Tzu's art of war
    - All top five cities are mine.

Currently at war with Germans and moping the floor with them because even though they have a huge army as well, most are outdated, but they are putting up more futile resistance than I thought
    Webmaster of Blizzard Chronicles

What difficulty level? What's the size of your map, and how many other civs are you playing against?
    ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

how do you get to the top 5 cities screen? and the 'who build which wonder' screen?
      ==========================
      www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Dida
        how do you get to the top 5 cities screen? and the 'who build which wonder' screen?
        Press all of the F# keys up to 11. You'll discover some neat things!

Comment

I'm playing Huge map at Chieftain (Shhh....) with 8 other civs who are Romans, Germans, Russians, Americans, Japanese, English, etc. So far I'm only in contact with Romans and Germans since we are stuck on the same continent. They are both technologically inferior from start so I researched mostly my own techs. I'm churning out tech every 5 turns and had no problem about slow tech. My government is republic by the way, I had monarchy and my gold income per turn was 30+ and tech every 15 turns. Now I got republic, it's 200+ income per turn and tech every 5 turns, odd eh?

P.S To access all those stats screes, try F1 to F11, each key gives you a different report screen. Top 5 cities along with demograpics is F11 .
          Webmaster of Blizzard Chronicles

Comment

what difficulty level? I had about 20 - 25 cities and was in the industrial age by 1400, averging 4-5 turns a tech. This was difficulty monach, playing as the americans.

Comment

Same here, my first game went very well, ended up winning via cultural victory. Yeah, alright, it was on Warlord, but I had just started playing the game.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dont want to be mean... but playing chieftan theres really no reason to be proud if your winning. If you cant win on chieftan the is a REAL problem. Try Monarch.

Comment

Working...
                X