Funny thing I found about barb camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing I found about barb camps

Probably someone else found this out but I still thought it was funny.

I wanted to make a new city and pinpointed a spot in an area I found earlier. I had a spearman and settler go together there. When I got there I noticed a barb camp next to where I wanted the city.

Well since my spearmen was 1 square ahead, I let him go right up and fortify. Then I made my city there. I got the barb gold without killing the camp.

The warrior lived though and proceeded to attack my city. He made my spearmen a veteran!

(+1)

Comment

Re: Funny thing I found about barb camps

Originally posted by Pembleton
      I got the barb gold without killing the camp.
      Another bug I guess. I'll have to try that.

Comment

Re: Re: Funny thing I found about barb camps

Originally posted by PGM
        Another bug I guess. I'll have to try that.
        I don't think it's necessarily a bug. I mean the camp *is* in your territory. The barb doesn't die.

Comment

Re: Funny thing I found about barb camps

Originally posted by Pembleton
          Probably someone else found this out but I still thought it was funny.

I wanted to make a new city and pinpointed a spot in an area I found earlier. I had a spearman and settler go together there. When I got there I noticed a barb camp next to where I wanted the city.

Well since my spearmen was 1 square ahead, I let him go right up and fortify. Then I made my city there. I got the barb gold without killing the camp.

The warrior lived though and proceeded to attack my city. He made my spearmen a veteran!
          You seem to have an overly developed sense of humour....
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Working...
          X