Forbidden City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden City?

So, I'm on a HUGE map with 8 civs. I have 13 cities... and no option to build the Forbidden City... and I'm in the Industrial Era. It says in the game that it requires 8 cities on a standard map. Does that mean it requires more cities on a huge map?

Is this a new bug?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Re: Forbidden City?

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    So, I'm on a HUGE map with 8 civs. I have 13 cities... and no option to build the Forbidden City... and I'm in the Industrial Era. It says in the game that it requires 8 cities on a standard map. Does that mean it requires more cities on a huge map?

Is this a new bug?
    On a HUGE map, the Forbidden Palace require 16 cities (it is half the "Optimal Number of Cities" from the Editor)
    - What's that?
    - It's a cannon fuse.
    - What's it for?
    - It's for my cannon.

Comment

Interesting concept.
      Alex

Comment

Thanks Soren!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X