Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat are you using YOUR limeted edition tin for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHat are you using YOUR limeted edition tin for!

Im using it to store the candy i got from my sister's halloween trip. what about you!
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Not really on topic... but niether is this thread.

You know, the limited edition costs $80 at my local EB? event he standard (which I bought) cost $60.

I've got to find a better store, this one has horrible service and horrible prices.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm using it to hold supplies on my desk. Really snazzy looking when I prop it up against the wall for display.
      Diamondbacks Win!! Congratulations Schilling and Johnson, and to New York for playing one of the most incredible World Series in years.

Comment

I accidentally put a small dent in mine.

I don't think I will ever find balance in my life again.

Comment

I put it away. I'm still disappointed that the CD's didn't come in a jewel case. And the tech tree poster really sucks although I didn't care about that anyway.

I actually wish I got the regular edition.

Comment

Funny thing is- I still had the jewel case from my pre-order cd. So I stuck CivIII in that!

Comment

I use it to perpectually keep my Civ3 manual open and handy.
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

I had it setting atop my monitor to add a little flavor to my dorm room, but it fell off while I was playing and nailed me on the forehead. Now its displayed on my desk.

Comment

I am using mine to hold my Condums

Comment

I really don't get what the big deal about LE is. Seems like a waste of $10 or $20 to me. Why is everyone so up in arms about it not going to anywhere but the US and Canada?
                    A plane ticket to Afghanistan: $800
                    A high powered sniper rifle: $1000
                    A hotel with accessible roof and visibility: $100
                    A shot at the head of a piece of **** like Osama bin Laden: Priceless. For everything else there's Master card.

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

You know, the limited edition costs $80 at my local EB? event he standard (which I bought) cost $60.

I've got to find a better store, this one has horrible service and horrible prices.
                      Wow...at my local EB, also in Ontario (T.O. to be exact) it was only $50 for the standard edition before tax. Really strange how there's such a price difference.

Comment

Removing the seeds from errrr... Parsley.
                        "You don't have to be modest if you know you're right."- L. Rigdon

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

I know the problem... here where I live computer stores are a very rare appearance, so I'm forced to orde rstuff at amazon or buy in warehouses

Comment

Working...
                          X