Civilization- Age of Empires
    Meier's Folly

I'm sure there's more. Any ideas?

"Sid Meier robbed me. :("
    I HATE YOU

Comment

It's a good game.
      You don't like it? Piss off.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It's a good game.
        You don't like it? Piss off.
        OH HOW ORIGINAL

He paid for it, so he has a right to complain.

Moron.
        I HATE YOU

Comment

He's not complaining, he's WHINING.

Constructive criticism is helpful, this is SPAM.

Get a clue, learn how to complain.

Why don't you guys go put all this crap in one thread so those of us who actually want to discuss Civ3 can do so without the idiots whining because it is not Civ2 or it IS Civ2.5. Whatever, I don't care for your reasons.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Why don't you guys go put all this crap in one thread so those of us who actually want to discuss Civ3 can do so without the idiots whining because it is not Civ2 or it IS Civ2.5.
            Kind and fitting advice from someone who's signature reads;

Why can't you just admit that XP, while good for a Windows OS, is still just another attempt by Microsoft to catch up to Apple?"

Yet again, "Mr. Practises what he Preaches" really does a bang up job in showing us how trivial our comparison complaints are.

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think Osweld said it best when he said (And I'm paraphrasing here): ""

Throw you stupid threads somewhere else, this is seriously cluttering up the forum. If you have valid arguments, by all means (you'll see that I have), but if you just want to *****, whine and moan do it somewhere else... please.
                Regards,
                Michael Heilemann

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                  Kind and fitting advice from someone who's signature reads;

Why can't you just admit that XP, while good for a Windows OS, is still just another attempt by Microsoft to catch up to Apple?"

Yet again, "Mr. Practises what he Preaches" really does a bang up job in showing us how trivial our comparison complaints are.
                  Huh?

What does a quote I found quite amusing have anything to do with cluttering up a forum with whining and *****ing?

Comment

It's nice to see that there still are a bunch of people left who believe that the sun shines out of Firaxis' collective arse (and are willing to kiss it).

Oh well.
                    I HATE YOU

Comment

I don't kiss their ass at all.
                      I'm very vocal about things I don't like about what they do (dinosaurs rings a bell).

I just love playing Civ3. It's been a long time since I've had that "One more turn" feeling.

And when I come here to talk about it with other people, I don't enjoy seeing a forum full of threads like 'Civ3 == CTP3' or 'Civ3 is Civ2' or 'Civ3 sucks' or even stupid things like 'The best Nickname for CivIII'.

It's stupid, it's spammy, and it's annoying.
                      Take it elsewhere.

Perhaps you can e-mail detailed suggestions to Firaxis instead of wasting your time by pissing me off?

Comment

Well he's right guys, this is his forum afterall... might as well give his ball back and go home.

On the plus side, I too am having that one more turn feeling

Comment

Perhaps you can e-mail detailed suggestions to Firaxis instead of wasting your time by pissing me off?
                          No, as the chance of them actually listening to what I have to say is about as big as the chance of me sticking my knob into a toaster.
                          I HATE YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                            Well he's right guys, this is his forum afterall... might as well give his ball back and go home.
                            Listen to the man, he's wise!
                            *plants his flag*

Comment

Listen to the man, he's wise!
                              *plants his flag*
                              Ah, I think I'm beginning to understand now...

So if I had the same opinion as you, I guess that would make me 'wise' as well?
                              I HATE YOU

Comment

Working...
                              X