Cheats fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats fixed?

For those with the game and also familiar with Yin's "Civ3 List"*, how many of Ming's "cheats" were fixed? What wasn't? (e.g. airbases on hills, auto-irrigate, etc.)

*I would hyperlink to this, but it looks like the Powers That Be have unfortunately deleted or hid it. (Not a smart idea, since we need to refer to it during discussion.)

Anybody have a link to this list? Or know what I'm referring to?

Comment

Hid it... Nahhh... you just have to know where to look for it.
      Took me about 30 seconds

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Mingie,

1. Answer the question?
        2. Not everybody has your access to hidden forums. There's no link on the front page or on the drop downs.
        3. You never answered my on-topic question to you in the supercool newbie thread. (asked 3 times...and you just came by to tell people to pay attention to the topic! )

Comment

Originally posted by GP
          Mingie,
          Not everybody has your access to hidden forums. There's no link on the front page or on the drop downs.
          There is a link to it in the Great Library thread in the Civ II Strategy forum... nothing hidden involved

And I haven't played the game enough to answer your question.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok, but my other question (ironically an on-topic question which you ignored while chiding people in the same thread to stay on topic) is how does the civ2/3 transition campare to the civ1/2 transtion.

Comment

Working...
            X