• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst line spoken by a civ-leader

I ask you, can anyone top this?
    Attached Files

Is that real? Heheh.

Ah don't know, gives me the "schmonsequences" feel.

There were some grammar (number, type) errors pointed out that did bug me a little though. I'll never play the game again just for that!

Guess I lied when I wrote that last sentence... :P

Comment

racism

Comment

I don't know why but I just hate when Elizabet asks me to have a tea with her after another succesfull deal

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteArcher
          I don't know why but I just hate when Elizabet asks me to have a tea with her after another succesfull deal
          Ah, that's like when the neighbors in "The Sims" invite you to "come over sometime"

It's annoying, yes.
          I HATE YOU

Comment

I doubt its a grammer mistake, it actually makes the game look quite amusing.
            Alex

Comment

You guys do realize that that was a line spoken by President George Bush back when he was pres, don't you? It was made famous (at least for me) by Dana Carvey on Saturday Night Live.

"Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent."
              "This will not be another Vietnam."

All made funny by Dana Carvey as Pres. Bush.
              I never know their names, But i smile just the same
              New faces...Strange places,
              Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
              -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteArcher
                I havent spoken to elizabeth much, but i think i woudl like it, considering i find it amusing when ghandi asks if i would like some nice vegetarian curry!
                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Oh man Ghandi is a guy that drives me crazy too. He always answers in such a polite ways but his actions are always not as polite.

Comment

Apologies to those who have already seen it, but...
                    Attached Files
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What about Alexander the Great? Any funny/annoying lines from him?

Comment

Yup, Asher, I've seen it when you posted it before and it's really hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Apologies to those who have already seen it, but...
                          lol i heard somebody had that but i hadn't actually seen a screeshot!
                          And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Working...
                          X