Scenarios from Firaxis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenarios from Firaxis?

I was wondering if anybody (employees of Firaxis especially ) knew how much Firaxis will continue to put into the game besides any patches that may be necessary . . . or an add on.
    One of the best things about Blizzard's Starcraft was that they would make new maps pretty much every week, even extremely entertaining ones full of triggers and special settigns (anyone ever heard of 'Zergling Round-Up"? ). I think it'd be great if Firaxis did that too, perhaps to make up for not shipping the game with any scenarios
    Anyway, that's all I was wondering about, don't get mad at me for blasphmying on this forum with talk about a RTS like Starcraft
    You sunk my Scrableship!

Truthfully, I don't care if Firaxis puts out in-house scenarios or not. I think I speak for the whole civ scenario making community when I say:

Fix the editor please! Make it better

There are plenty of non-Firaxis CIVers who will be making great scenarios when they can.

Comment

I remember reading firaxis saying that civ3 was going to ship out with scenarios included. Something like 12 seperate scenarios.

the only scenarios I have is the two earth maps, however, and I can't start it with the proper civ starting locations

Comment

Originally posted by smellymummy
        I remember reading firaxis saying that civ3 was going to ship out with scenarios included. Something like 12 seperate scenarios.
        yeah, they said that. and i think the LE was supposed to have 14. but maybe that was infograms. maybe

this is complained about less than MP because i think it's pretty much a given that fans on this site are gonna make some pretty good scenarios
        Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Wouldn't it be possible for someone to take the world map and just place the cities of the 16 civs in their proper starting spots and then save that as a scenario?

Also, is there any way that I can see a minimap when working in the editor? This is something that is driving me crazy. I can see a small part of the map, but not the whole thing at once.

Comment

Working...
          X