Chariots and Horsemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chariots and Horsemen

I discovered Horseback Riding. I already had the Wheel.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need HR to locate Horses..and you need the Wheel before HR...but Horsemen supersede Chariots, therefore they can never be made because they're ob before they can be made??!!
    One OS to rule them all,
    One OS to find them,
    One OS to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.

The wheel shows horses. Kinda putting the chariot before the horse but......
    The eagle soars and flies in peace and casts its shadow wide Across the land, across the seas, across the far-flung skies. The foolish think the eagle weak, and easy to bring to heel. The eagle's wings are silken, but its claws are made of steel. So be warned, you would-be hunters, attack it and you die, For the eagle stands for freedom, and that will always fly.

Darkness makes the sunlight so bright that our eyes blur with tears. Challenges remind us that we are capable of great things. Misery sharpens the edges of our joy. Life is hard. It is supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva
      The wheel shows horses. Kinda putting the chariot before the horse but......
      LOL.... yeah, shivas right.
      Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

Working...
      X