Spies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spies?

Ok, I have built the intelligence agency and still cannot plant spies. I can investigate cities, and steal tech, but can't do any of the other stuff. What am I doing wrong?????

the advanced spy menu is accessed through the city with the agency, not your capital. You need to right click the city or something like that...

Sounds like your just going to the AI's capital, and clicking it to do the pre espionage-tech missions

Comment

the advanced spy menu is accessed through the city with the agency, not your capital. You need to right click the city or something like that...

Sounds like your just going to the AI's capital, and clicking it to do the pre espionage-tech missions

Comment

In my game now I can steal tech and investigate cities only against the Romans, while I have contact with all the other civs. Why is that? What is the criteria for being able to performs spy ops on some certain Civ?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You need an embassy in your opponent's city... You probably only have an embassy wit hthe Romans right now...

KoalaBear33

Comment

Wait, how do I establish embassies?
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Spying

I think you left click on the star by your capital and it brings up a menu which lists how much gold it will cost to establish an embassy with civs you have made contact with.

Haze

Comment

Working...
              X