X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

134) you actually beleive there is a real life outside of apolyton
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

23. Because that big mean voice in your head says NO! NO! NO! NO! BAD GAME! BAD! BAD! MUST HAVE RAISINS!
      LMFAO!!!!

135) You continued playing your first game of civ 2 and now truly believe that it is the year 65002467 A.D.
      136) During an embarressing moment in a lingerie department, the ground really did open up and swallow you.
      "Five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what has it produced? The Cuckoo Clock... goodbye Harold"

Comment

137) Civ3 v4.32 isn't out yet

Comment

138) Because you've played the "sequel," "Sid Meier presents, Brian Reynold's Alpha Centauri" and decided it's much better.

139) You like the prequel, "Sid Meier presents, Brian Reynold's Civilization 2," much more.

140) You were looking at the credits and noticed that the name "Brian Reynold's" was notoriously absent.

141) Your name is Brian Reynolds, and you made the true sequel to Civ2 while fooling around in your garage one afternoon back in '98, and you discover your version is about 27 times better.

142) Your name is Soren Johnson, and you KNOW how screwed up the AI REALLY is, and you're not going anywhere near THAT.

Comment

143) Because I already bought Civ3, so I don't need another copy.
            One is enough to play.
            Last edited by player1; March 15, 2002, 10:08.

Comment

144: Because your overrated CPU still can't handle a huge map.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

145) Because your name is Bill Gates and you are miffed at any game that is not part of the Microsoft stable.

146) Because you work in a game store and you can "borrow" games for free!
                Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
                Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

147) Time and money better spent to train to become a programmer so we can test software for balance before marketing... oh wait, they don't do that do they?
                  If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
                  Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

148) Because you are from the future on a special mission to change history, and you already know how much better Civ 4 is going to be.
                    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
                    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
                      28. Because a muppet was put in charge of constructing the world maps.
                      I'll have you know, I was put in charge of the combat system!

>duck<
                      sum dum guy

Comment

Originally posted by The Rusty Gamer
                        145) Because your name is Bill Gates and you are miffed at any game that is not part of the Microsoft stable.
                        Especially one this buggy! Should have the MS name!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

149) Its more fun to laugh at those who did
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

150) Because you want to lose your Virginity.....
                            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                            Worship the Comic here!
                            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

151. Because the monkies control your braaaaain...
                              Yes, I am the King of Babylon.
                              No, you don't have to bow if you don't want to.

<~~Balloons are the BEST!

Comment

Working...
                              X