The 10 million dollar question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 million dollar question...

Okay, just got through reading what seems like a yrs worth of posts, and i didn't see anyone answer this:

Does the regular (not LE) edition have the fold out tech tree poster and manual?

Thats the only reason I that would make me buy the LE... I still have the original poster from civ2.

Been answered many times.

Manual - Yes
    Fold out - No.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The LE DOES have the fold out tech tree, I am holding it in my hand.

Comment

Yes. I know.

He asked about the regular version.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The poster in the LE is a sad piece of junk; the worse I have ever seen in a strategy game. Considering that people pay extra for it I think it's an insult.

BTW a question: how many pages does the manual have? I have heard 235 and 248 pages from different sources. Is the LE manual bigger?

Also where are the designer notes? What are they like?

Comment

Working...
          X