No announcement yet.

Agh! What the hecks up with Aqueducts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agh! What the hecks up with Aqueducts?

I can't build'em in cities adjacent to "fresh water" tiles, but I still need em!!

All my cities are stuck at size 6, except for my capitol for some reason!!

Bug? Am I doing something wrong?

Help!!

Please...................

Cities adjacent don't fresh water don't need an Aqueduct. They can grow beyond size 6 without one. Thus the game doesn't even give you the option of building an Aqueduct in those cities.
    Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

!!!tell the game that!!!

Advisor says the city needs an aqueduct - the city won't grow - BUT I STILL CANT BUILD ONE!!

shesh....

thnx for the help though, any other ideas?

Comment

Help......please.........anybody..........

Comment

ahhhh... okay I got it figured out.

It was in my queue all that time!! LOL. New interface takes some getting used to but I like it.

Thnx for help!

Comment

Did you discover the advance needed to build aqueducts? Im not sure what it is since i dont have the game as of yet.

Comment

You definitely do not need an Aqueduct to grow past 6 in cities located next to fresh water. However the city has to literally be right next to the water - either the river runs alongside the city square, or the inland sea is next to the city square. I have several cities in my game that meet this criteria and have grown beyond 6 without Aqueducts.

So if your city still needed to build an Aqueduct, then the water was probably near your city but not right next to it.
              Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

Working...
              X