Read This Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read This Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I got no response to my previous inquiry I will ask again...

I've read in some of the posts and reviews that Nukes are more of a tactical variety in that they do not "level" a city outright but reduce a city to a lower level of population, size etc. Does anyone know if it would be possible to alter the properties for nukes to make them very devastating? Using Nukes that would just obliterate the cities would be awesome. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Your point?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

MY Point-which was obvious is just as people are trying to find a code to open up multiplayer, does anyone think it might be possible to edit the damage a nuke would due in order to make it more significant in the game.

Comment

Excuse my poor typing skills

Comment

Eric, in future I'd recomend that you tune down your thread titles
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Yeah, I realize it kind of jumped out there but I did it so that I could get some sort of reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Daniel
              Yeah, I realize it kind of jumped out there but I did it so that I could get some sort of reply.
              What are you complaining about? I gave you "some sort of reply" didn't I?

I'm sure it can be changed but it will take a while for people to get a grip on the code - it probably just involves changing a value. But be careful doing it yourself if you don't know what you are doing!
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
              X