I have Civ3, expect an indepth review shorty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Civ3, expect an indepth review shorty

i am going to take a fews days off from apolyton to play civ3 and to develop my own veiws of the game, expect a review from me around sunday

We're waiting with exitement...!!!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Korn we trust you

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Hey, who you callin' shorty?!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

cool. finally an unbias review.

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

No one is without bias.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Very interested to hear your opinion.
              Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Korn is one of the very few people here who really has a level head, in my opinion. I think he has a very sharp eye for what's wrong, what can be fixed, and what doesn't need fixing. And I think he'll be fair.

I will stand by Korn's review. If he says things are basically fine, I will basically shut-up.

[ummm, take your time on this one, Korn! ]
                I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by yin26
                  If he says things are basically fine, I will basically shut-up.
                  just like you did all the other times....
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I never promised to basically shut-up ANYWHERE but here, Markos. Care to troll some more? Lock a few more of my threads, maybe? I think there are some on page 4 you missed.
                    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

I never promised to basically shut-up ANYWHERE but here, Markos.
                      how many times did you "leave" the forum the last 6 weeks yin?

Comment

Mark,

I have no problem with you holding Yin to promises. Just don't lock his threads all the time.

After I beat on yin for a while, he finally graciously admitted to having gone back on a CTP promise. Of course, I haven't been able to be as gracious myself...since I should let it go, now.

Yin, despite his love for beating on games companies is a nice guy...

Comment

GP: Peace ... and thanks.

Markos: Look up the word 'promise.' I have said I'd be off 'indefinitely' ... look that up, too. I also said I'd be back if Firaxis screwed up big.

Well. Guess what?

Comment

I also said I'd be back if Firaxis screwed up big.
                            let's explain that a bit

with the exception of the announced-before-the-release cut of MP, which are the issues that cant be corrected in the first patch?

or do you define any problems as "screwing up big time"?

Comment

If Firaxis were to make a public statement about why they failed to tell us about the missing MP and broken editor ... a statement expressing their regret at having 1) yanked us around and 2) sent out a game with those missing cucial features, promising in turn to clarify if MP/editor will be in a patch or something we will have to pay for:

It would go a long way toward shutting a lot of people up, I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X