Corruption out of hand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption out of hand?

Wow I can't get past the corruption.. take an enemy city about 20 tiles from the capital and it can't produce anything but one shield it seems..

I've heard courthouses and other forms of government aren't settling this problem, can anyone confirm?

They may have eliminated global domination simply by jacking up corruption to the point that it's impossible....

someone tell me its under control later in the game.... please!

I think in this case the corruption is linked to the citizens of the enemy civilization who are not "integrated" into your beautiful, vibrant multi-cultural society yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Rakki
      I think in this case the corruption is linked to the citizens of the enemy civilization who are not "integrated" into your beautiful, vibrant multi-cultural society yet...
      Yes, this is about right. However, after I built a forbidden city (Small Wonder), the corruption surrounding that city with the forb. city dropped considerably. Also, keep cranking out cultural city improvements, and you'll eventually get those lazy @ss people to start producing instead wasting.

Comment

Working...
      X