Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok just how do units upgrade

never mind, RTFM before asking questions
    Last edited by Shiva; October 31, 2001, 09:44.
    The eagle soars and flies in peace and casts its shadow wide Across the land, across the seas, across the far-flung skies. The foolish think the eagle weak, and easy to bring to heel. The eagle's wings are silken, but its claws are made of steel. So be warned, you would-be hunters, attack it and you die, For the eagle stands for freedom, and that will always fly.

Darkness makes the sunlight so bright that our eyes blur with tears. Challenges remind us that we are capable of great things. Misery sharpens the edges of our joy. Life is hard. It is supposed to be.

Hmmm, I've been trying to find a quick way to do it for a while now

Might even have to resort to reading the manual properly!

The way I’ve been doing it so far is to go to a city screen, right click on the garrisoned unit and select upgrade. Accidentally clicking disband is annoying!

Anyone know a simpler method?

Cheers
    BHH
    Last edited by BlueHooHoo; October 31, 2001, 11:34.

Comment

yeah, it took me a while to figure it out. to upgrade ur units, it has to be in a city that has a barracks built in it. if u want to upgrade the unit alone, press "u" while the unit is in that city. to upgrade all units, u hafta press "shift-u," however, when i say all i mean only those units that r also in cities that have barracks built in. kinda annoying that u hafta move ur units or build barracks, but overall it's still a great option that really helps to change ur pikemen into musketmen and infantry. some units however, don't upgrade - ur warriors change into swordsmen, but stay that way, even though u may already have infantry. oh wellz, it's still good....

Comment

Working...
      X