• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can Play Windowed Mode!!

yep thats right...here is how:

play one game, this will generate the .ini file described in the readme.txt

here is an example:
    if your desktop is say 1280x960, you can play the game in a 1152x768 window for instance. to do this add the following two lines to the .ini file:

KeepRes=1
    Video Mode=1152

...thats it. it plays civ3 in a 1152x768 window while maintaining a 1600x768 desktop.
    Last edited by Nemo; October 31, 2001, 03:08.

ummmmmm.....u a dumbass!

All I have to do is press Alt+Enter!!!

Comment

Wow, that's incredible! Thanks Nemo!
      Maybe if we can hotwire windowed mode, we can jimmyrig some semblance of a multiplayer mode, no?
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RodLosAngeles
        ummmmmm.....u a dumbass!

Newbies, so cute and cuddly!
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

dude! you rock! i was hateing the crappy 1024x768 res.. 1600x1200 here i come.
          I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

ummmmmm.....u a dumbass!

actually u a dumbass, cause alt+enter does not work with this game

but you can hit the windows key to get the task bar or ctl+esc to do the same, but that not truly windows mode, just access to the task bar

Comment

ummmmmm.....u a dumbass!

You gotta love fart knockers that gotta be rude to people trying to help...just a quick question -- do you have any real friends beside your collection of Antonio Banderis blow-up love dolls
              "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                Wow, that's incredible! Thanks Nemo!
                Maybe if we can hotwire windowed mode, we can jimmyrig some semblance of a multiplayer mode, no?
                actually there is a multiplayer text file of some sort ... jackel.txt
                dont know what it does, but it looks like it is a little MP that they hacked together from SAMC or something for play testing among themselves...maybe someone knows more? i didnt look at the whole file, i just saw some logon/logon and server setting lines.

Comment

Working...
                X