Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 30th is over......who is still awaiting a copy of Civ3???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 30th is over......who is still awaiting a copy of Civ3???

Who is still Civ3-less???
    No - Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am currently civ-less!
    70.97%
    Yes - This is the greatest day of my life!!! If only I could say the same about my social life...
    29.03%

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Amazon...

Comment

FedEx!!! God damn mutherfeckers!!!!

My Civ3 arrived at 8AM while I was asleep. The dumbass FedEx man didn't know how to use the doorbell so instead he just wrote me a collection slip and buggered off. Now I have to wait for his return tomorrow at 8AM, and this time I intend to be perched on the front step, come rain or shine!!!

Comment

Its just toooooo much for infogames to be able to release a game in more than one part of the world at a time, isnt it...

T-19 days yes, 19 days
          or infogames building will be burnt to the ground.

I hope UberKrux doesnt mind my adapted version of his (previous) quote... if he does, he can just post on the forum asking me to stop
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wow, the poll is 50/50......thats not really very good!!

Comment

Im picking it up today.

Living in pittsburgh is like living in the dark ages, very far behind in modern technology yet it still is a modern city. of sorts anyway.

Basically the last city in america with 300 + thousand people to get anything.
              "Its a great day for Hockey"
              - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

I called the local store at 2:00pm. They said they didn't have it, and the date they'd "definitely" have it was Friday.

I was at the store with my family at around 5:00pm, they were just loading them on the shelves.

$49.99CDN. Not a bad deal at all!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Unforseen, no. But I am Civ-less nontheless.
                  To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

I wrote a wrong zip code while ordering...so my friend will get it only tomorrow. SHould be over here on Nov 7th or 8th....

Comment

Working...
                    X