want it bad, won't get it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want it bad, won't get it....

I have been waiting for this game for almost 2 years, and despite some recent complaints, I still lust for it.

I preordered the LE 2 months ago at EB, andstashed money from my meager paychecks at every opportunity. as of 3 weeks ago, I had the money set aside, sacrosanct.

I was then laid off my job last week. today, I had 30$ in my checkbook. my wife needs a prescription and my kids need milk. I don't know how soon I can get some money coming in.

the utilities are piling up and must be paid. for having a life, I must forgo Civ3, at least for now.

I'm going to drop out now. I can't stand to read all the news when I can't get it. maybe I'll be back when the pain dies down some.

Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

**** Man! I'm so sorry
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

RodLosAngeles

that isn't very funny

Comment

Korn469

It isn't very true either!

Comment

Dam, that does suck

I hope you find employment soon, man

Comment

Oh My Gosh!!!

I checked my Email today, after not checking it for a week.

I found that somebody from apolyton (not saying who, don't know if they want to be identified) sent me a gift certificate at amazon for civ3!!!!!!!!

I of course took immediate advantage of this. my copy of civ3 will arrive sometime this coming week.

I'll try to pay this person back sometime, but I am very grateful in the meantime.

I'M GOING TO GET CIV3!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

Thanks again.

Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
              ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Congratulations!!! ...no, it wasn't me...

Sorry to hear about everything. Good luck with jobhunting and the bloody Zulus

To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Working...
                X