This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMEN to gamespot reviewer

"It speaks volumes that the most significant complaints specific to Civilization III are minor interface issues. Civ III represents solid design coupled with careful execution at its level best. Between its streamlined gameplay and unparalleled pedigree, Civilization III can open strategy gaming to a wider audience and kick off the sort of renaissance that role-playing games enjoyed after the release of Baldur's Gate. We can only hope. And even if it doesn't, well...we'll always have Civilization III.:"

also, while the average score was 9.2, the reviewers tilt was 10...
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

wait until he comes back from the honeymoon

Comment

... but would he not have received the game a few days before the release- if so, then his review IS more objective than you declare, if not, then I am incorrect
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Just a note, a thread on this subject is already topped: I would report this thread, but Mark and Dan's reporting thread is only able to report spam and this, is, clearly not, spam... however, for the quick viewer:

ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT IS TOPPED.

(****23*# anastrophies, what I meant to say was:

A THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT IS ALREADY TOPPED
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
        X