AI is nuts at city building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI is nuts at city building

it really is, they have cities everywhere, and i'm only playing at warlord.

however most of the AI doesnt seem to be aware of culture, as I've already taken over one city due to my awe inspiring civilization

Im sure it's on every Europeans mind, WHAT SCENARIOS ARE IN THE GAME Please
    "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
    "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Soooo...

Firaxis has managed to program the AI to ICS.

On the flipside, we now know that culture works against ICS.
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Originally posted by Col Bigspear
        Im sure it's on every Europeans mind, WHAT SCENARIOS ARE IN THE GAME Please
        There are none.
        I don't do drugs anymore 'cause i find i can get the same effect by standing up really fast.

I live in my own little world, but its ok; they know me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Giant

There are none.
          Yet

I fully expect there to be a range of scenarios and world maps by the time us non-USer's get the game.

Get on with it you Americans!

(I wonder how long before the first full world WW2 scenario. A week?)

Comment

Originally posted by Haphazard

Yet

I fully expect there to be a range of scenarios and world maps by the time us non-USer's get the game.

Get on with it you Americans!

(I wonder how long before the first full world WW2 scenario. A week?)
            I already have real historicaly statistics that I am basing my WWII scenario on, I have everything mapped out. I'm going to start tomorrow after I get the game. But just to piss all the UKer's off, I'm going to name England, "The Crumpet Eaters" jk

My scenario might take a while because I am making all new units specifically for the scenario.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X