No announcement yet.

Who has Civ III? why arent you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has Civ III? why arent you playing?

IF you have Civ III why are you here? When I had Civ II I couldnt stop playing no matter what. Is Civ III not that addicting or after 7 hours of play you need a break.

Davor

Some folks do have more important things to do, like be at work (maybe not working too hard but still not playing, which is against the rules) and familial responsibilities (I've got to fertilize my lawn when I get home). Also, when I get home, it is quality time with my son before he goes to bed and that is far more important than playing a game. Get the picture?

Comment

Why was my thread shut and this one remains open?
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I've got the game sitting right in front of me, but I can't play it because I'm at work!

4pm can't come soon enough.

Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
        "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Clark
          Some folks do have more important things to do, like be at work (maybe not working too hard but still not playing, which is against the rules) and familial responsibilities (I've got to fertilize my lawn when I get home). Also, when I get home, it is quality time with my son before he goes to bed and that is far more important than playing a game. Get the picture?
          thats y i wont have children...or a lawn.
          civ 3 forever!! (or, at least, until civ4)
          Give praise and inhale the corruption. - ****rath

Comment

I know, that's why I waited until I was 36 before I got married, bought a house and then have a kid the next year. I vaguely recall having far more free time before then.

Comment

Got it at 10:30 this morning, rushed home, installed it, ran the game, watched the movie, ONLY TO HAVE THE SCREEN SCRAMBLE AT THE MAIN MENU!!!!

now i gotta goto work

and think about returning civ 3

Comment

Work, eat, sleep, etc...

But glued to the instruction manual when I have the smallest gap of free time

Comment

Ummm, then don't watch the movie.

Comment

1 hour 40 minutes left of work...

I'm here because if I don't work, I lose job, I go broke, I lose apartment, I lose computer and lose shirt...then no Civ3! So I work to Civ. That's my life now. HEHEHE
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm at work. Then I've got the family thing until the kids go to bed, especially as my wife won't be home tonight.

On the plus side, she called exactly 4 hours ago to tell me she bought the game and had it in her hands. It's been four long hours since then and another one to go.
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I just got it, and am installing it.

Bye!

Comment

It wouldn't run for me

Comment

Working...
                          X