Too many bugs in Civ 3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many bugs in Civ 3??

Well since no one aswered my ptch thread I'll start with problems in Civ 3: Music glitches, bad chieftain AI & screen glitches all add up to things Firaxis could easily fix, what are they thinking? Hopefully they have already started a patch.

Btw: Avault thought that varied sound volume was a glitch, when Firaxis said it was done on purpose to add variety.

What do you think about the overall performance of Civ 3?
    I'm really disapointed with it
    0.00%
    Needs quite a bit of work
    11.11%
    They could of buffed it up a bit
    22.22%
    Nothing that can't be fixed
    44.44%
    Nothing that worries me
    22.22%
    Alex

Um... seeing as how like 3 people have the game, think this is a bit premature?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I haven't got the game but can still answer:

As long as they work to remove bugs and patch the game quite frequently the I can handle it -a given being that the game is worth playing.

Operation Flashpoint had loads of bugs as did Hidden&Dangerous but patching clears them up nicely (except for one graphical glitch with heads and helmuts that sometiemes arises...) Hey, even Frontier First Encounters played v.nicely after being patched up a bit...I can still remember PCgamer in its issue AFTER its review issue discussing FFE with pictures of bugs all over -nice.

Players of Everquest etc will know about how we should expect patching with every game we buy as only when released fully to the public do bugs, flaws etc get exploited/discovered fully!

Comment

I still have that pc gamer issue. Its the only game I've come across that's had four pages dedicated to discussing how buggy the game is The game played okay with the latest patches, but they could have made more changes from Frontier.

All patches in today's games will get fixed. If a company does not fix them then nobody will ever buy their games again!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Um... seeing as how like 3 people have the game, think this is a bit premature?
          cmon, we are talking about alex, the guy who posted a poll about literally every single thing there is....or isn't

Comment

Working...
          X