about the manual......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the manual......

hmm id just like to know how big is the manual...how many pages hehe i loved the civ2 manual and am lookin forward to this one too

I don't have the game yet, but I think I remember Dan saying it was 235 pages.

Comment

How can you love a manual???

Comment

Its big, its beefy, it smells like meat.

I'm waiting for a report on how detailed it is. We know the strat guide has errors so I don't wanna buy it, but yet manuals are sometimes left lacking to help sales of the guides.

Also manuals are sometimes half filled with general info or long winded writings; this one may have 100 pages of crap in it that isn't really game related but rather is about "civilization on earth" or some similar crap.

Hopefully I'll have one in my hands tomorrow.

Comment

How can you love a manual???
          I'm not gonna draw you a picture, but I will say the pages wind up stuck together.
          "Don't know exactly where I am"

Comment

Originally posted by down th' pub
            I'm not gonna draw you a picture, but I will say the pages wind up stuck together.

Let's get our minds out of the gutter, gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th

Let's get our minds out of the gutter, gentlemen.
              It's not our minds that are in the gutter...damn my vision is going...
              "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

Working...
              X