Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't exhume an older one???

Comment

It's interesting to see who started it, and who posted in it. But now it will prolly get locked. Maybe not.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Oldest thread? Wow they must have done some serious pruning if all things pre the release of Civ III has been archived. Shame they couldn't be more selective by saving the good idea threads for future reference and eliminating all the 'no mp - this suxxors' ones
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

I have civ III!!!!
          Wow, I'm cool
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Hooray! I have Civilization 3 also, the big one - it has finally been shipped to Australia

Really guys, Im serious
            "Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - Glen Bateman, The Stand (Stephen King)

Comment

In the spirit of economising perhaps we should keep this thread ticking over so it can be used for 'Who has PtW' in the not too distant future.
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

ok, in that case: NO, I don't have PtW yet
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

No... I'll start the PTW when needed

Wow. They must have deleted all the older Civ III threads
                  I didn't think I had the oldest one.

Actually, I think this was the oldest one that hasn't been posted to in a certain time as searches only work by LAST POST date

So... it was the most unpopular oldest thread

Nearly a year old, 10-30-01
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

happy birthday

just helping getting this thread closed once and for all

EDIT: didn't know you had to Shift-P for the 'Party' smiley
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Ok so I am a little late piking up the game, but I will be the first to pick up PTW. I would say that I've always been a fan of the Civ world.

Sleep..... I can't sleep I must finish building the UN. Must......... Fin.......

Level two - 8 hours daily.
                      There can be only one.

Comment

Ok so I am a little late piking up the game, but I will be the first to pick up PTW. I would say that I've always been a fan of the Civ world.

Sleep..... I can't sleep I must finish building the UN. Must......... Fin.......

Level two - 8 hours daily.
                        There can be only one.

Comment

Blacksalsa's a little late in getting it, and that's cool. I'm a little late in reporting it--like 8 or 9 months, so yes, I have Civ 3.

Why the heck was this dragged out of mothballs?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda II
                            aha found the last tread, now to annoy everyone by bumping it to the top
                            thanks for that one

Comment

Working...
                            X