Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What level do I start on for difficulty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What level do I start on for difficulty?

I have played all the civ games except civ 1 (heh, didn't have a computer then it came out)

but I was wodnering what ia a good level to start? I don't want to load of civ and get my butt whopped and ruin my FIRST TIME EVER game for civ 3

civ 2 I usually did king level. But civ got new features, So maybe you guys could help me out; tell me what you expreience is and what your going to start on.

thanks folks

Prince

No cheating on any level. You don't want to acquire bad habits at the lower levels and then have to change them when you go up.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT START ON PRINCE!!! I have the game, and even cheiftan is fairy challenging. And I'm a pretty good player.
      The greatest generals in history didn't use war simulations, they just played Civ 2

An old saying goes "For every language a man knows, he is that many times a man"
      Therefore, George Bush is half a man.

Comment

Well, I'm playing king my first game. If I get an @$$ whooping, then I'll have a challenging game to play for the next nine month and ruin my life with. And it will be fun.

But if I win, then

Comment

Isn't prince now named "regent" ? I heard that somewhere. If so, I want my Apolyton title changed to Regent.

Comment

Working...
          X