What scenarios are included????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What scenarios are included????

Please, somebody tell us unfortunate ones, who do not have the game.
    Rome rules

I agree i cant wait another day :-D
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Please don´t call me paranoid, but this ominous silence points to the fact, that there are *no* scenarios included.

Hope I am wrong, though.
      Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

DP.
        Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Comment

Firaxis said
          SE: 12 scenarios
          LE:13 scenarios
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

They also said: Innovative Multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune
              Please don´t call me paranoid, but this ominous silence points to the fact, that there are *no* scenarios included.

Hope I am wrong, though.
              Same here... That's why I asked this question specificaly.

The fact that Blue's (pre-release) copy did not have any scenario's is not encouraging at all.
              Rome rules

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                Firaxis said
                SE: 12 scenarios
                LE:13 scenarios
                This was a long time ago. A lot of features have been scrapped since then, for example minor civilizations, corporations, etc. and many without corrective announcements.
                Rome rules

Comment

Minor Civilizations? I had forgotten about them. Another feature I liked that vanished without a trace.

Comment

Knowing the quality of most of the Microprose scenarios in FW/CiC, I would rather wait a few months for some of the great custom scenarios that a few folks here will be developing. But it would be nice to have at least one just to see how it can be fundamentally done.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman

This was a long time ago. A lot of features have been scrapped since then, for example minor civilizations, corporations, etc. and many without corrective announcements.
                      well exCUSE them jeezus. do u see any of those on any feature lists? all features 'scrapped' either were never on any feature lists, or were taken off.
                      And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Why the interest over Scenario's? I find them to be dull, just a reconstruction of the same thing made out to be something that it's not.

If it was constructed like the way Age of Kings Scenario's is, then I could feel that it really is a scenario..
                        be free

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Clark
                          I would rather wait a few months for some of the great custom scenarios that a few folks here will be developing.
                          Generally, I agree with you.

1) However, a few months is a long time.

2) They very definitely promised 12 scenarios. This would be another promise not kept, which bodes ill for other things, including, but not limited to, AI.

Comment

Originally posted by dainbramaged13
                            well exCUSE them jeezus. do u see any of those on any feature lists? all features 'scrapped' either were never on any feature lists, or were taken off.
                            I am not criticising them, merely pointing out that just because it was announced at some point does not mean it has not been scrapped.

Moreover, I don't see the scenarios on the feature list either, so your statement supports my point.
                            Rome rules

Comment

Mods, Please Answer!

This question should really be settled by now: Are the scenarios in, or no?

Comment

Working...
                              X