Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have merci with the europeans ! Post screenshots !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have merci with the europeans ! Post screenshots !

We, from europe, have to wait another 16 days !
    Please have merci with us and post loads of cool screenshots !
    Post all screenshots we haven't seen so far !

Civ fans, unite together !
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

I'll try to help you out here. I should have it tomorrow. I'll get some screenshots on here once I get it up and running, and can pull myself away from civ3. I know it would suck to be you right now. I can barely wait 'till tomorrow.
    Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

I intend to do just that.

Comment

Thanks for your compation guy's , have FUN !!!

Sorry , but I'm so jalous ...
        Live long and prosper !

Comment

If anybody who wants to help us starving people reads this:

Please post the most important Pedia screenshots (govs, new units, new wonders,...)!

Tell us about your game! What happened? How does the AI act?
          Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Personally I don't think I wanna see that, as it will risk spoiling the fun of revealing such goodies for myself.

Comment

I will render my services as an assasin for free for the first person to post the pdf manual.

( or in other words I'll kill for it )
              A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_funk
                Personally I don't think I wanna see that, as it will risk spoiling the fun of revealing such goodies for myself.
                I will be much too busy playing the game to look at the Civilopedia.
                Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Please, post the scenario screen, showing the choice of the twelve scenarios.
                  Rome rules

Comment

Uncle_Funk: is it 16 november in göteborg to?
                    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Working...
                    X