This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question from the ignorant...

What did Uber do to get banned the first time? What's his vendetta against the mods for? (Thread links to enlighten the unknowing would be useful)

Oh yeah, I'm not trying to mess with the mods, just wondering where all the bitterness recently came from, Uber always been a bit loud, but not bitter as he has recently

Comment

It was for his actions in the following thread:

And another thread too... but I don't remember which one.

He is just an angry young guy who doesn't like any kind of authority... nothing special
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
        Uber always been a bit loud, but not bitter as he has recently
        After reading this (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=30820), I´d say that 'bitter' is really an understatement. Actually, I considered using the 'ignore list' feature for the first time.
        "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

There's a whole directory of different personality types for people who post on message boards.

Here's the entry for Uberkrux

Comment

Originally posted by The Rook
            There's a whole directory of different personality types for people who post on message boards.

Here's the entry for Uberkrux

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame75.html
            This directory is a sham! AH doesn't even have his own category!
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by CapTVK

This directory is a sham! AH doesn't even have his own category!
              Yeah he does...
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

hopefully you can wait two days

thank you
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X