What types of socity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What types of socity

What types of Society will you be? I think industous and Commercail look the strongest with military right behind.

I think that they will all have their advantages. Personally I am thinking industrious will be the main one for me. Also, I am still annoyed that the English, starters of the industrial revolution, aren't industrious.
    Never underestimate the healing powers of custard.

Comment

Scientific and Commercial would go very well with my playing style. Looks like religious and expansionistic are the worst, though religious may be reasonably valuable on higher difficulty levels on which there is greater unhappiness.

Comment

Warlike-Industrious seems to have many advantages... (This is assuming warlike is an attribute... [cant access the site, so i am behind on a few things :embarrassed: ])
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Expansionist may look weak, but exclusive use of the early scout unit helps a lot. Depending on how the goodies hut and/or barbarian villages work out, that bonus could be quite useful too.

The 'warlike' trait is Militaristic.

Comment

Working...
          X