A Whole Roster of Civ-Specific Units!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Whole Roster of Civ-Specific Units!

I read somewhere that you can create a "whole roster of civ-specific units". If this is true, which it probably is just hearing about what the editor is capable of doing, what will some of you guys be creating?

What about civilizations and improvements?

bump

Comment

Very little info is known on the editor. The people with game guides have been focusing in other threads and on actual game mechanics, not the editor. Someone who has the game already is simply playing the game, and hasn't touched the editor yet. We'll have to wait till the widespread release before knowing all the details on the editor.

Comment

AFAIAA

As far as I am aware now it has been revealed we cannot add any new unit slots. However you can edit any units properties to make it civ specific. Meaning you can change the units so every civ has about 7 civ specific units each probably. If you wanted to. Would be pretty crap though.

I'm just curious as to how the computer will be able to cope with major edits.
        A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

this could be very useful for fantasy mods... give the Vikings some Giant Warriors... The Aztecs get a feathered serpent... etc etc

Comment

Working...
          X